Come aboard Airlie Beach’s Glass Bottom Boat Tour and discover the dynamic array of marine life living in the stunning Whitsunday Islands, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
JET BOAT RIDE ON AIRLIE BEACH
YOUR ULTIMATE JET BOAT ADVENTURE IN AIRLIE BEACH!
- Adults (Ages 14+)
- Children (Ages 5 - 13)
- Group of 10 Guests
The #1 Jet Boat Ride on Airlie Beach
Come get WET on CheekyBee!
Pioneer Adventures offers the #1 MUST DO ride in Airlie Beach. Our 30-minute jet boat ride is guaranteed to have you laughing, screaming & wet from head to toe!
This truly is the “Ultimate Jet Boat Experience”
Zoom past the Coral Sea Marina & Resort; Perform 360 & 180 spins, power stops, drifts and nosedives; all while taking in the magnificent views of the Whitsundays. Cruise around the stunning blue waters of Pioneer Bay. Each tour is crammed with so much action & laughter its guaranteed to be the highlight of your day and stay in Airlie Beach!
What to Expect on Your Airlie Beach Jet Boat Ride
Your jet boat ride starts at Coral Sea Marina. After a safety briefing, it’s time to jet off, so sunnies on and hop aboard “CheekyBee” our 380hp jet boat.
Hold on tight as you zoom along the coast and speed out across Pioneer Bay. Listen to the onboard commentary as you pass the glitzy seafront mansions and look out over the distant Whitsundays islands. All while feeling the surges of adrenaline as your expert pilot performs daring 180/360 degree spins, drifts and power brake stops. Woo!
After an exhilarating ride, look out for wildlife such as sea turtles, dugongs, and stingrays, as you glide back to shore.
We provide everything you need for the Ultimate Airlie Beach Jet Boat Tour!
- We have lock boxes/small luggage storage for your valuables
- Spray glasses (yes, they’re cooler than your ray bans)
- Lifejackets and Spray jackets – although you will get wet!
- Funny and informative commentary
- FREE GoPro photos to remember the experience! Find them here
Airlie Beach Jet Boat Highlights
- 30 min Jetboat ride around Pioneer Bay from Airlie Beach
- The ultimate mix of laughter, water & adrenaline
- Experience daring stunts including 180 and 360 turns, power stops and drifts
- Spot wildlife like turtles, dugongs, and stingrays around the bay
- Free photos available on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PioneerAdventuresTours
- No experience necessary: suitable for all ages (over 5) and abilities
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
What to Wear/Bring
- Bathing suit
- We provide a small storage section for things that must stay dry
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Minimum height is 120cm
- Children must be accompanied by adult for check-in
- No loose items can be taken on board E.g. Cameras, hats etc. They must be left in the storage boxes provided
- Wear swimmers or clothing that can get wet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation (13-minute walk from town or 2-minute taxi)
- No travellers with backor neckproblems
- No pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Departure Point for Your Jet Boat Ride on Airlie Beach
N00 Southern End, Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach, QLD, 4802
The activity starts and begins at this departure point
Airlie Beach is a popular basecamp for visiting the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef, but there are plenty of opportunities for adventure activities without leaving town. Our Airlie Beach Jet Boat Tour is the perfect choice for you if your time is limited in tropical North Queensland.