Come aboard Airlie Beach’s Glass Bottom Boat Tour and discover the dynamic array of marine life living in the stunning Whitsunday Islands, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Adults (Ages 14+)
- Children (Ages 5 - 13)
- Group of 10 Guests
Airlie Beach’s #1 Jet Boat Ride
Come get wet with Pioneer Jet!
Pioneer Adventures offers the #1 Jet Boat in Airlie Beach. Our 30-minute jet boat ride is guaranteed to get your adrenaline soaring. Zoom past the glamorous Coral Sea Marina; perform 360s, 180s, drifts, power stops and nosedives; all while taking in magnificent views of the Whitsunday Islands. Cruise around the stunning blue waters of Pioneer Bay. With bucket loads of the best Jet Boating has to offer, each tour is crammed with enough action to really make your day and your stay!
We provide everything you need for the Ultimate Airlie Beach Jet Boat Experience!
- We have lock boxes/small luggage storage for your valuables
- Spray glasses (yes, they’re cooler than your ray bans)
- Lifejackets and Spray jackets – although you will get wet!
- Funny and informative commentary
- FREE GoPro photos to remember the experience! Find them here
Jet Boat Highlights
- 30 min Jetboat ride around Pioneer Bay from Airlie Beach
- See the Whitsundays, Pioneer Bay and Airlie Beach on a high-speed jet boat ride
- Experience daring stunts including 180 and 360 turns, power stops and drifts
- Spot wildlife like turtles, dugongs, and stingrays around the bay
- No experience necessary: suitable for all ages (over 5) and abilities
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
What to Wear/Bring
- Bathing suit
- We provide a small storage section for things that must stay dry
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Minimum height is 120cm
- Children must be accompanied by adult for check-in
- No loose items can be taken on board E.g. Cameras, hats etc. They must be left in the storage boxes provided
- Wear swimmers or clothing that can get wet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation (13-minute walk from town or 2-minute taxi)
- No travellers with backor neckproblems
- No pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
N00 Southern End, Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach, QLD, 4802
The activity starts and begins at this departure point
What to Expect
Your jet boat ride starts at Coral Sea Marina. After a safety briefing, it’s time to set sail, so zip up your lifejacket and hop aboard the 380hp jet boat.
Hold on tight as you zoom along the coast out and speed out across Pioneer Bay. Listen to the onboard commentary as you pass the glitzy seafront mansions, look out over the distant Whitsundays islands and mesmerising resorts. Then, feel a surge of adrenaline as your expert pilot performs daring 180- and 360-degree spins, drifts and power brake stops. Woo!
After an exhilarating ride, look out for wildlife such as sea turtles, dugongs, and stingrays, as you glide back to shore.