Pioneer Adventures offers the #1 Jet Boat in Airlie Beach. Our 30-minute jet boat ride is guaranteed to get your adrenaline soaring. Perform 360s, 180s, drifts, power stops and nosedives; all while taking in magnificent…
Airlie Beach Glass Bottom Boat Tour
Our 70-minute Airlie Beach Glass Bottom Boat Tour is designed for those who want to see the wonders of The Whitsundays and the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef… without getting wet. Suitable for all ages (Infants 0-2 go FREE). This trip cruises the best coral reefs around Airlie Beach, guaranteed to deliver breathtaking coral worlds and marine wildlife such as turtles, rays, and a kaleidoscope of tropical fish.
- Adult (Ages 14+)
- Children (Ages 3 -1 3)
- Family (2 Adults, 2 Children)
- Private Charter (1 - 21 Guests)
- Toddler (Ages 0 -2)
Discover local Coral Reefs & Marine Life on our Airlie Beach Glass Bottom Boat Tour in The Whitsundays
Join us on a unique Glass Bottom Boat discovery tour of Airlie beach’s most spectacular coral reefs! This tour explores the valuable ecosystem that lives within the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. Get up close and personal with a spectrum of vibrant hard and soft coral, marine wildlife and more as you cruise through the idyllic islands of The Whitsundays.
Airlie Beach Glass Bottom Boat Tour Overview
- 70-minute guided tour, exploring the reefs surrounding Airlie Beach and learning about the diverse ecosystem that makes up our coral reefs
- Spot underwater wildlife including a variety of fish, hard and soft corals, curious turtles, graceful rays
A WINDOW TO THE UNDERWATER WORLD
Our Airlie Beach Glass Bottom Boat discovery tour allows you to immerse yourself in the spectacular underwater world, without getting wet! This tour is suited for all age groups, perfect for family and friends. Get up close and personal with an array of coral diversity, our shaded vessel ‘Freedom Explorer’ is a custom made for coral reef viewing.
Lions Lookout BONUS
We are excited to announce we now feature a photo opportunity stop at Lions Lookout prior to Glass Bottom Boat Departure. Marvel at the views over the harbour and the stunning Whitsunday islands and add to your holiday photo collection!
- FREE Pick up from select hotels
- 70 Minute guided Glass Bottom Boat Discovery Tour
- Funny and informative commentary about the reef
- Fully shaded vessel
- Free Photos – find on our Faceboook @pioneeradventurestours
- All safety equipment
We offer courtesy transfers from the following
- Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort (45 mins before departure)
- Club Croc (40 mins before departure)
- Seabreeze Tourist Park (40 mins before departure)
- Coral Sea Resort (35 mins before departure)
- Base Backpackers (30 mins before departure)
- Mantra Boat House Port of Airlie (30 mins before departure)
- Peppers Resort (25 mins before departure)
- Island Gateway Holiday Park (20 mins before departure)
- Big 4 Discovery Park (20 mins before departure)
- Port of Airlie, Cruise Ship Terminal (25 mins before departure)
Error: No users set. Please visit the plugin's settings page to select a user account or add one to the shortcode - user="username".