Come aboard Airlie Beach’s Glass Bottom Boat Tour and discover the dynamic array of marine life living in the stunning Whitsunday Islands, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Adults (Ages 14+)
- Children (Ages 5 - 13)
Exhilarating Banana Boat Ride on Airlie Beach
Jump on board! Hold on tight! Prepare to get wet!
Get all of your mates together for an epic and exhilarating experience around the bays of Airlie Beach onboard our banana boat. Make sure you hold on tight as we build up some awesome speed behind our powerful jet ski.
This is a 30-minute experience where you can take in the views of Airlie from the water.
All participants must be able to swim unaided with alifejacket. This can also be added to the additional information under requirements.
- Adrenaline-packed 30-minute banana boat ride
- All safety gear
What to Bring
- Sense of adventure!
- No loose items i.e. cameras, hats
- Must be a minimum of 5 years of age to ride. It must be a minimum of 1.2 meters tall.
- Must check-in and be ready to board the vessel at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time. Pioneer Adventures reserves the right to reassign seats if customers do not arrive by this time.
- Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck or heart conditions, or have conditions that may cause a risk to their health, must not ride with Pioneer Adventures.