Come aboard Airlie Beach’s Glass Bottom Boat Tour and discover the dynamic array of marine life living in the stunning Whitsunday Islands, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
Secluded Island Adventure
Experience secluded beaches and hidden Whitsunday Islands on this 4-hour private charter.
Enjoy a blissful few hours on beautiful secluded beaches that surround Airlie Beach and The Whitsundays. The Whitsundays is made of 74 islands and this tour allows you to see the untouched paradise beaches that look like something from the movies. A blissful tropical scenery that is guaranteed to deliver an Instagram worthy shot.
This tour has been finely tuned for events, birthdays, bucks’ parties, hens’ parties or any other celebration!
- This secluded island adventure Is 4-hours. Perfect for sitting back and relaxing as you cruise through the Whitsunday Islands to a private beach.
- Free return transfers from Airlie Beach are included.
- A BBQ lunch on a hidden island in The Whitsundays – this tour is also BYO and is one of the top tours for friends, celebrating special occasions, work parties and relaxing.
- This tour is BYO with courtesy eski’s (ice boxes) provided.
- Free return transfers from Airlie Beach
- BBQ, Water and Salads
- The capacity of up to 40 passengers (2 boats)
- Shade on the beach and portable toilet.
- Trip to secluded beaches
- Eski’s and ice
- Stinger suit hire for $7 per person
- BYO alcoholic or soft drink beverages
- Sun cream and sun-protective clothing
ABOUT THE TOUR
This tour has been finely tuned for events, birthdays, bucks’ parties, hen’s party or any celebrations. The tour departs from Shute Harbour, travelling via boat to a tropical, secluded island to enjoy the beautiful Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. You will have just over 3 hours of beach time to work on your tans, swim, or just kick back and relax.
We have a range of islands we that we choose from decided by weather and tides. Guaranteed tranquillity and paradise – the ultimate private charter adventure in the Whitsundays and an adventure not to be missed in Airlie Beach.